Vortex Equine Horse Transportation's Client Spotlight's
Megan Edrick Wexler
Vortex Equine Horse Transportation is pleased to announce another successful equine transport with professional rider and trainer Megan Edrick Wexler. Megan also owns Golden Oaks Farm, a boarding and training facility situated on 20 tranquil acres in Ocala, Florida. Megan chose Vortex Equine to transport her Grand Prix horses on a round-trip charter from her Ocala farm to the Aiken Charity Horse Show in South Carolina.
The talented Megan is a former gold medal recipient at the National Young Riders Jumper Competition. Some of her show ring highlights include:
- From a field of 21 horses, Megan and Procedures, Inc.’s Cadence secured the top spot in the $30,000 Fenwick Equestrian Grand Prix.
- Aboard Allawishus, Megan secured the top spot in the Devoucoux Hunter Prix, winning $5,000.
- Megan claimed victory aboard Procedures, Inc.’s Cadence in the HITS Ocala $50,000 Chartis Grand Prix, presented by Pfizer Animal Health.
- Her first Grand Prix win was the $75,000 HITS Grand Prix at HITS-on-the-Hudson, aboard Swedish Warmblood gelding Procedures, Inc’s Cadence.
- During the 2010 HITS Saugerties, Megan and Van Guard won the $10,000 Devoucoux Hunter Derby.
- In 2008, Megan won the first Developing Pro Finals at the Capital Challenge Horse Show on veteran campaigner Lyle.
Vortex Equine is dedicated to creating lasting relationships with clients and shipping horses in the utmost comfort and safety. We take pride in providing stellar horse transportation services and appreciate every client, like Megan, that has trusted us to do just that. Thank you, Megan and Golden Oaks Farm!
Vortex Equine Transportation is thrilled to become the Dutta Corporation’s equine charter partner!
We are excited to announce a heartwarming transportation from Orlando International Airport for Kacey Perry, an Olympian dressage rider. Kacey’s beloved Grand Prix horses, Scarlett and Mistico were happily delivered and enjoying retirement at Freedom Oaks Horse Retirement Farm.
Come and check what Pauline of Freedom Oaks Horse Retirement Farm has to say about Vortex Equine:
“Místico and Scarlet are both settling in well to their new retirement home. Thank you so much for taking such great care of them on their journey from Orlando airport to Ocala, I’m sure they were pretty stressed after their long day and flight from California.
Thank you for the beautiful travel halters and lead reins. It was a pleasure to meet you, we are delighted that we can now offer our clients a professional horse charter service.”
Pauline Hartogh, Freedom Oaks Horse Retirement Farm
Vortex Equine is thrilled about the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our clients and their horses each day.
Vortex Equine Transportation is excited to announce yet another new and exciting sponsorship!
We are pleased to introduce Vicente Guillen, a leading jumper rider. He and Cornut GP recently won the 2023 $15,000 Taylor Harris Insurance Services 1.45M Jumper Classic in Ocala, FL. In 2022, Vicente and Tranquility Farm’s Evolene De Carles took home third place at the $15,000 Buckeye Nutrition Futures Prix.
We are thrilled to partner with Vicente because our riders continue to inspire us with their determination, passion for the sport and professionalism. We believe that horse transportation and equine charter should embody these same characteristics, so we created the Vortex Equine difference.
Vortex Equine is excited to announce our sponsorship of Dressage trainer Jessica Howington out of Ocala, Florida. Jessica has most recently had a fantastic string of successes in the winters of both 2020 and 2021 with her KWPN mare, Cavalia, one of her two horses.
Some other mentionable wins include:
- FEI Grand Prix
- FEI Grand Prix CDIAm at the Adequan Global Dressage Festival Fall
Jessica also did outstandingly well with her Hanoverian gelding, J’Adore. Some of their most memorable wins include:
- FEI Intermediate I – AA, J/Y, and the FEI Prix St. Georges
- AGDF Fall 2 FEI Prix St. Georges CDI1* along with the FEI Intermediate I CDI1*
We are thrilled to have Jessica and her horses on board with Vortex Equine. She is someone who truly continues to inspire us to keep rising our service quality and performance standards.
Our clients are constantly inspiring us. One of our most inspiring is Todd Minikus. Todd is a two-time bronze medal-winning Olympian and recipient of the Ennis Jenkins leading rider awards for both the Leading Gentleman and National rider. With over 130 National and International wins and over three decades of competing, Todd knows the industry better than almost any other trainer.
Vortex Equine Transportation is Todd’s trusted choice to charter his beloved Grand Prix mare, Amex Z. One of Todd’s many exciting wins and accomplishments is winning the Welcome Stake at the Washington International Horse Show in 2021 only months after having a horse fall on him. He continued his winning streak into 2022. This amazing duo is setting the Equestrian world ablaze with their groundbreaking wins!
Your horse deserves the best, so trust only the best in the business. We make sure all our client’s horses are treated with “Grand Prix level treatment”. Contact us today for a quote or visit us at Vortexequine.com for more information.
emotion de saint val
Vortex Equine is proud to announce the charter service offered for the famous Selle Français Stallion Emotion de Saint Val to Florida.
- He is a proven, 9-year-old, French, licensed stallion
- Don Juan de Hus out of Feline De Saint Val (by Fidertanz) bloodlines
- This lovely bay stallion won the French breed show championships both in his 2-year-old and 3-year-old years and continued to make wins through the years since.
We extend our congratulation to his new owner, Kristina Blankenship, and trainer Megan Fischer-Graham of Ocala, Florida.
Thank you for your trust and business!